Plant-Based Canada Podcast
Episode 10: Luckie Sigouin on Staying Healthy for the Long-Term on a Plant-Based Diet
June 29, 2021
Check out our latest podcast with fitness coach, and vegan athlete Luckie Sigouin (@luckiesigouin). Luckie combines his experience and background to help guide the Fit Vegan Community, which helps people lose weight and build lean muscles on a plant-based diet.
By focusing on mindset and education, Luckie helps his clients make sustainable changes that lead to successful results for the long-term.
In this episode we discuss:
- Luckie’s long history as an athlete – from power lifter to model to ironman.
- His transition to a plant-based diet, and what he eats in a day.
- His journey to helping people lose weight and stay strong through his coaching plans.
- Common misconceptions around eating plant-based.
- The biggest challenges in making the shift to a plant-based diet for the long-term.
Fit Vegan App
This Podcast was hosted and edited by Clinton Stamatovich.